Wednesday, September 25, 2013

September Ban List Discussion

I am probably the last one to do this, but I'll get right into it. The deck that got hit the hardest was probably E. Dragons and we all saw it coming. You won't be seeing to many E.Dragons since baby's were banned. Next up, the Six Samurai. Now that gateway is banned they won't be to pull off the OTK. Mermail Atlanteans got hit, because dragoons is at 1.

Blackwings might come back with whirlwind and kalut at three, so be prepared to side deck against blackwings. Agents also, because earth is at 3.I am so happy for that.

here some other decks that might have got hit
Prophecy: Spellbook of Judgement.                           

Darkworlds: Card Destruction.

Get ready for the new format


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...