Monday, October 21, 2013

I Am Going to a Tournament

On Friday the 25th I will be going to a tournament. My Tidal-Atlantean deck is ready to go. I will be going over the deck and its' combos.
Click to enlarge
You may be asking why I put in two Mermaid Archers well it's because she is one of my key cards. You can use Deep Sea Diva to grab a Mermaid Archer even if you aren't  going to synchro summon. You can also use Mermaid Archers' effect on basically every card in your deck plus she is a Sea Serpent.

You can use A Legendary Ocean to make all your level four water monsters level three. Then they can attack while Gravity Bind is on the field and Atlantean Dragoons  can attack your opponent directly. With those three cards you basically have game.

I use Foolish Burial and Skreech is because you can use them to get Tidal, Dragon Ruler of Waterfalls and Poseidra, the Atlantean Dragon to the graveyard or your level three monsters for Call of the Atlanteans.

That is the deck I will be taking to the tournament. If you have any suggestions please state them in the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...