Monday, December 2, 2013

Great Budget Decks for 2014

Het guys I am back.  This year a lot of cards got reprints and a lot of cards will be reprinted next year. I am going to go over decks you might want to play next year. The first one is Dragunity. With Stardust Dragon and Dragunity Knight - Varjyana Getting a reprint Dragunitys will be a cheap deck to build.  Also Prophecy decks will be a budget deck. Spellbook of the Master and High Priestess of the Prophecy will get a reprint, making them a whole lot cheaper. Tell me what budget decks you are excited to play in 2014.

2 comments:

  1. Dragunity's may be back. But with Dragon Ravine banned they're now dead. Still fun to play though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are very fun to play. I have an idea of a crd that can be used instead of Ravine. It is Dragon Shrine.

      Delete

Thank you for reading my post. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...