Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Lonefire Blossom Reprint

Hello Guys it's Rescue Duelist here and today I am going to talk about the Lonefire Blossom reprint.

Lonefore Blossom is one of the most popular cards in a plant deck, so it deserves a reprint. It will be reprinted as a  Gold Rare in the Premium Gold. The Premium Gold is the last set of the gold series. It will be the debut of the gold secret rare rarity. For more information on the Premium gold such as card lists click here
The Premium Gold (Credit)

3 comments:

  1. What are the best plants commonly used with Lonefire?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends on the deck. I would say that the best cards are plants that are lv 5 or higher so you don't have to tribute summon them.

      Delete
  2. Hey Fella! I add yours to my blog list./ Add mine too!
    http://www.respectygo.blogspot.com

    thnaks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my post. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...