Monday, May 13, 2013

Zombie World Deck Recipe

credit
 This is my "Zombie World" deck. It is a slow-moving deck and I don't like it, but you may. So try out this deck and
tell me what you think.

 

 Monsters

"Red-Eyes Zombie Dragon" x1
"Endless Decay" x1
"Vampire Dragon" x1
"Il Blud" x1
"Pain Painter" x2
"Plaguespreader Zombie" x1
"Beast Of The Pharaoh" x1
"Mezuki" x1
"Paladin Of The Cursed Dragon" x3
"Pyramid Turtle" x2
"Zombie Mammoth" x1
"Zombie Master" x1
"Regenerating Mummy" x1
"Royal Keeper" x1
"Spirit Reaper" x1
"Immortal Ruler" x1

Spells

"Zombie World" x2
"Terraforming" x1
"Pyramid of Wonders" x2
"Magical Mallet" x1
"Lightning Vortex" x2
"Call Of The Mummy" x2
"Mind Control" x1
"Creature Swap" x1
"Book Of Life" x2
"Soladarity" x1

Traps

"Mirror Force" x2
"Scrape Iron Scarecrow" x2
"Call Of The Haunted" x1
"Dark Bribe" x1

Extra Deck

"Doomkaiser Dragon" x1
"Revived King HA Des" x1
"Archfiend Zombie Skull"x1
"Infernity Doom Dragon" x1
"Steelswarm Roach" x2
"Number 39: Utopia"x1


2 comments:

  1. I see a lot of cards here I've never heard of... how do I use Zombie Mammoth without losing health?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can use him for a synchro or xyz summon after attacking. Just make sure he is not destroyed. Cards like Mist Body will work.

      Delete

Thank you for reading my post. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...