Monday, May 13, 2013

Zombie World Deck Review

The "Zombie World" deck that I built is slow-moving .  In the extra deck are three zombie synchros, two "Steelsworm Roaches" and an "Infernaty Doom Dragon." For the main deck, I put one "Plaguespreader Zombie," two "Painpainters," three "Paladin of The Cursed Dragons" and one "Red Eyes Zombie Dragon." There are also two "Zombie Worlds," and I put a "Terraforming" to bring them to my hand. As I said, it is a very slow deck, and you have to get "Zombie World" on your opening draw to get a good game. Most of your monsters are going to come from normal summons, but the whole strategy is to steal your opponents monsters using your "Zombie World" and "Il Blud," "Paladin of The Cursed Dragon," "Doomkiaser Dragon" or "Red Eyes Zombie Dragon." You may like this deck but I don't.


Comment below if you want me to write the recipe for you.
credit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...